This FAQ page was created in order to gain a better understanding of a Virtual Assistant.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant, or VA, is a highly skilled independent entrepreneur who utilizes state of the art technology and provides administrative support and other specialized services to businesses, virtually. A Virtual Assistant provides the same services that a traditional administrative assistant provides, including: word processing, desktop publishing, database management, email management, scheduling, customer support, data entry, and much more. The main distinction, however, is that Virtual Assistant’s work from home and provide their services via the Internet, email, fax, telephone, and mail. When businesses work with Virtual Assistant’s they are provided with the support they need in order to succeed.
When businesses partner with a VA it reduces their stress, protects cash flow, eliminates administrative hassles, and enables them to find the success they originally set out to achieve.*
Do you need a Virtual Assistant? Do you have more work than you have time to do it? Do you need help with your administrative tasks, but you are not sure if it’s in your budget to hire a full-time employee?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you should consider hiring a Virtual Assistant. Hiring a VA provides you with the support and time you need to focus on other important aspects of your company. While MLC Business Solutions handles your administrative tasks, you will be able to focus on growing your organization; therefore, building on the success of your organization.
What are the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant?
There are many benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant:
•Virtual Assistant’s are Independent Contractors, NOT employees. Therefore, you are not required to pay the following expenses:
• Payroll Taxes
• Vacation Pay
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Retirement Plans
• Sick Pay
• Workers Compensation
• Overtime Pay
• Virtual Assistant’s provide their own office space and equipment – No Cost to You!
• Virtual Assistant’s are highly experienced & efficient in their business – No employee training is needed!
• You only pay for the time spent on a project.
• No need to spend all that money on hourly pay every week.
• You have a partner who is dedicated to helping you grow your business and providing the support needed to succeed.
Reasons to Hire a VA
• You feel that administrative tasks are not your forte.
• You and/or your staff are overwhelmed with tasks.
• You want more time in your day.
• You want to be able to focus on other important aspects of your business.
• You want more time to focus on growing your business.
• You will not need to hire a full-time employee – VA’s can take care of tasks on an “as needed basis”.
• Your VA becomes your partner who provides the support needed to succeed in business.
How VA’s Work
VA’s have a positive impact on all organizations. They can work on occasional projects (on an “as neede basis”) or can become an extension of your office. Hiring a VA is a very simple process. In fact, it’s as simple as 1, 2, 3.
1) Contact MLC Business Solutions and discuss with the VA:
• What services you need
• The hourly rate
• As well as what monthly retainer plans are available (these are hours purchased by you, “the client”, on a monthly basis and at a discounted rate).
2) When an agreement is made you and the VA will sign a contract which states:
• What services are to be provided.
• What rate you have decided on.
• And the date the services are due.
3) Once a deposit is made by the client, the work can begin.
You are on your way to having more time for your business, your family and friends. ENJOY!
If you have any other questions that are not listed on this FAQ page, please feel free to contact us at (951)235-2380 or by email at Info@MLCBusinessSolutions.com.